Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christina Hendricks' Mexican Family Halloween

Making the most of a rare day free from work duties, Christina Hendricks stepped out for a Halloween lunch with her parents in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday (October 31).

The "Mad Men" actress and her folks opted for a little Mexican cuisine at Paco's restaurant, with Christina's dad getting into the holiday spirit with some wild shades and a bright purple hat.

Clearly appreciative of her parent's undying support over the years, Miss Hendricks recently spoke with Britain's Grazia magazine about how her mother has taught her to embrace her curves.

She said, "I love my body as it is. People in the industry have been telling me to lose weight for years but I like the way I look. I give credit for my mother for helping me feel good about my appearance - for making sure I never felt embarrassed about my body, because she was never worried about looking too big."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/christina-hendricks/christina-hendricks-mexican-family-halloween-431728

Julia Roberts Steve Carell Meryl Streep Akon

No comments: