Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ed Westwick Suits Up for "Gossip Girl"

Getting to work on his hit TV show, Ed Westwick was spotted filming scenes for ?Gossip Girl? in NYC on Wednesday (February 16).

The hunky actor was dressed to the nines in a designer suit paired with a snazzy pink tie as he chatted on his cell phone for the day's filming efforts.

Recently opening up to UK?s Cosmo magazine about his personal life, the 23-year-old revealed, ?I'm very single. It's good, it's fine, it's great. I'm able to focus on me and my career. I'm a very busy boy, so it's the right thing.?

And, when asked who his celeb crush is, Westwick dished, ?I would have said Cheryl Cole but everyone is obsessed with her now so it's freaking me out. I think she needs to chill out, disappear and give me a call.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ed-westwick/ed-westwick-suits-gossip-girl-476307

Alexa Chung Dakota Fanning John Mayer Ed Westwick

No comments: