Wednesday, February 23, 2011

George Clooney: Too Much of a Bad Boy for Office

He chose acting as his career as opposed to politics, and it sounds like George Clooney made the right decision for himself.

The ?Men Who Stare At Goats? stud recently told Newsweek, ?I didn?t live my life in the right way for politics, you know. I f--ked too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that?s the truth.?

Continuing on, Clooney said that if he did decide to run for office, he'd admit everything up front. He'd "start from the beginning by saying, ?I did it all. I drank the bong water. Now let?s talk about issues.? That?s gonna be my campaign slogan: ?I drank the bong water.???

Though he doesn?t see himself as a politician, George does spend a lot of his time in Africa as an advocate for the people there while staying actively involved in a group called the Enough Project, which works to end genocide.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/george-clooney/george-clooney-too-much-bad-boy-office-479282

David Beckham Lady Gaga Kim Kardashian Alexa Chung

No comments: